I want to focus on Doctor Who, Supernatural, Star Trek, Joss Whedon stuff, Sherlock, etc.
If you guys have any suggestions for things for me to talk about in the class, that’d be awesome! I’m working on my syllabus and course proposal now.
I could really use your help. Do you guys have any good ideas?
- tabbiecat5 answered: “What would Buffy do?” by Jana Riess
- that-is-illogical answered: You could talk about the pop culture osmosis that has happened to star trek, where there are a lot of references in mainstream media
- dylanjbittner answered: I’d make sure to reference things like LeakyCon, Wizard Rock and Trock, StarKid type groups, etc.
- glorfindell-am likes this
- scotlandinthehouse answered: You could talk about the fact how cult show’s influence audiences..Buffy is taught as a course in Australia, and after an episode where…
- whenanimalsgetstuck answered: Cosplaying, “shipping,” and fanfiction
- teamlupin posted this